via stanford-pines4 days ago
Roses are red
And true love is rare
Booty booty booty booty
What really happens after you commit suicide
- I understand that not all people are going to agree because they come from a different religious background (and I, sixpenceee.tumblr.com totally respect that) but this is information I've collected from various mediums and psychics and others who can see the beyond.
- What happens: After one commits suicide, their soul will be disorientated. They may feel shame/guilt for what they have done. They will feel the pain that they caused to everyone else by killing themselves and let me tell you, that pain is IMMENSE no matter who you are.
- Spiritual consequences: Everyone is here for a reason. And because you took away your life, you can't learn the spiritual lesson you were supposed too. Not only that, but people you were supposed to meet (the concept of fate), things you were supposed to do, children you were supposed to have, can't be done any longer. You've honestly set yourself back and others.
- Stuck in limbo: It's going to difficult for you to cross over because most are afraid of the other side. The guilt and shame keeps them in a low energy state. Angelic beings will try to help you cross-over, but it may take YEARS, before you are fully ready.
- Don't do it: Suicide is NEVER the answer. Honestly, you were put here for a reason and to learn a lesson. Get through it no matter how tough your life is. Get through it. It'll be worth it in the end, I promise.
← Earlier Posts Page 1 of 42